注：我在High Peaks Pure Earth看到这封信的英文版，中文版已经很难找到了，留一份在这存档。和HPPE不同，我看到的版本是今年9月底在互联网上出现的。
（从别的那偷来的，感觉很好） 来源： 罗桑的日志
1. 希望制定藏语普通话(86%的藏族认为拉萨话为藏语普通话). 为了解决来自不同藏区的藏族沟通困难制定藏语普通话是非常重要的一件事.
2. 希望国家承认藏族寺庙教育的文凭. 藏族的寺庙教育有着永久的历史和完善的教育体制. 很多杰出的藏族学者都是从寺庙学校毕业的. 由于得不到国家的认可都无法在民办学校和国家单位里从使工作. 这导致民族高等院校缺乏教师和优秀人才. “多让” 学位应该定为本科. “措让“学位应该定为硕士研究生. “拉让“学位应该定为博士.
3. 希望全藏区实施一类模式教育(除了汉语文外, 其它课目都用藏语来授课). 藏区有些地方已经实施了一类模式教育并取得了很好的成绩. 由于学生受到语言障碍很难接受课程的内容. 比如: 老师用藏文来讲1 1等于多少. 学生都知道等于2. 反过来用汉语来讲1 1等于多少. 学生不知道老师在说什么? 有人称他们为世界上最小的翻译家.
4. 希望藏族民间音乐和藏族的传统艺术, 藏族的历史等都纳入五省藏区的小学到大学的音乐, 美术, 历史的课程.
5. 希望藏族聚集的地方和城市里建立藏文小学, 中学, 高中和大学. 由于工作的需要很多藏族同胞到城市里生活. 在城市里藏族同胞都遇到子女上学难的问题. 因为他们都想让自己的子女学习藏文和藏族文化, 但在这些地方没有藏文学校. 比如: 青海西宁, 四川成都, 甘肃兰州, 云南昆明等城市. 我知道在四川康定有个学校叫藏族小学, 但藏文课特别少. 可以说几乎没有. 我们特别的希望国家在藏区建几所藏文大学.
6. 希望藏区所有的政府机构里使用藏文. 在藏区的大部分政府机构使用的语言和文字不是藏文而是汉文. 比如: 开会时候都用汉语, 文件大部分都是汉文等.
7. 希望国家在藏区建更多的藏语电视频道. 目前藏区最受欢迎的藏语电视频道有青海藏语频道和西藏藏语频道, 但这些频道有些藏区接收不到.所以我们希望国家在四川和甘肃, 云南建立藏语频道. 尤其在藏族自治州和县的电视台设藏语频道. 我们老百姓非常喜欢看有民族特色的电视频道.
10. 希望藏区所有的考试都用藏文来考试. 比如: 公务员, 事业单位等. 目前很多藏区的大部分考试都汉语为主. 所以学习藏文的学生
——— English version translated by HPPE ——–
I think that as long as you are Tibetan, this will evoke your heartfelt sympathy…
- We hope that a standard Tibetan will be agreed upon (86% of Tibetans believe that the Lhasa dialect should become standard Tibetan). In order to solve the problems of Tibetans coming from different regions communicating with each other, it is extremely important to agree on a standard Tibetan.
- We hope that the state recognises education diplomas issued by Tibetan monasteries. Monastery education has a long history in Tibet and is guided by a comprehensive education system. Many outstanding Tibetan scholars have graduated from monastery schools. Because the state does not recognise these schools, graduates are unable to find work at private schools or public work units, which results in institutions of higher learning lacking Professors and talented personnel. Doram degrees should be referred to as Bachelor degrees, Tsokram degrees as Master degrees and Lharam as PhDs.
- We hope that one standardised education model will be implemented in the entire Tibetan region (apart from Mandarin as a language, all other subjects should be taught in Tibetan). In some areas this has already been achieved and it has presented good results. As a result of language barriers, students have previously been unable to follow the classes. For example: when a teacher uses Tibetan to ask how much 1+1 is, all students would know that it is 2. If he asked the same question in Mandarin, would students know what the teacher was talking about? Some refer to these students as the world’s youngest translators.
- We hope that Tibetan folk music, traditional art, Tibetan history and other related subjects would all be incorporated into the music, art, and history curriculum of schools in the 5 Tibetan provinces.
- We hope that in places and cities where Tibetans live and congregate, Tibetan schools and universities will be established. For work-related reasons, many Tibetans have to move to and live in the cities. Many of them face problems sending their children to school. They would like their children to learn Tibetan and about Tibetan culture but there are no Tibetan schools. This is true for Xining (Qinghai), Chengdu (Sichuan), Lanzhou (Gansu) and Kunming (Yunnan). I only know of one school called “Tibetan Primary School” in Kangding (Sichuan) but it offers hardly any Tibetan classes. We all hope that the state can establish some Tibetan universities in those areas.
- We hope that the state will establish Tibetan as the main language used in government institutions in the Tibetan regions. Now, in most government departments, the main language is not Tibetan, but Mandarin. For example, meetings are all conducted in Mandarin and all important documents are written in Chinese.
- We hope that the state will promote more Tibetan TV channels. The current most popular channels are the Tibet and Qinghai channels, which both use Tibetan. Yet the problem is that they cannot be received in certain areas, hence, we hope that the state can start up more Tibetan TV channels in Sichuan, Gansu or Yunnan and especially in the Tibet Autonomous Region, where we ordinary people really enjoy watching channels broadcasting specifically Tibetan programs.
- We hope that classes about Tibetan culture and history will be offered to Tibetans who are sent to China to study.
- We hope that the state will train more Tibetan skilled workers.
- We hope that all examinations in Tibet can be taken in Tibetan, for instance for civil servants or those wanting to work for a public institution. Currently, most exams in the Tibetan region are taken in Mandarin. Thus only very few Tibetan students take part, which makes it very difficult for the language of our people to develop and expand.